While the Roman Catholic Church prohibits outdoor marriage rites (obviously due to abuse), we fulfill the dreams of our soon-to-wed couples to have a Catholic marriage rites whether in a garden or beach anywhere in the Philippines as the scope of our resident priests’ license to solemnize marriages granted by the government of the Republic of the Philippines is nationwide.
You might be wondering why we are allowed to perform outdoor Catholic wedding ceremonies, simply because we are not covered by the prohibition1. Our resident Catholic priests are under the Diocese of California, U.S.A. and product of San Carlos Seminary in Guadalupe, Edsa, Makati City. Our other resident priests came from various seminary schools and belong to other “Catholic churches”.
2. Protestants,” Independent Catholic Church” or “Aglipays”, or any of its divisions, etc. Break-away groups means “rebels” or protesters’;
4. Provides LEGAL Solutions & BEST Practices to your Business, Property, Marriage & Family Problems;
Our resident Catholic priests, in partnership with this firm through our Catholic Marriage Law Division4, has been endorsed by the Church to the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) formerly “NSO” to solemnize marriages indoors or outdoors, and comes with legal documentation support team to ensure compliance to the Family Code of the Philippines. We exist to counter the various syndicates in the country producing fake private, marriage or commercial documents.
- Original hard copies of your valid 3-page5 MARRIAGE LICENSE6 duly issued by your City Hall;
If previously married overseas, copy of such marriage certificate, authenticated or not;
- For the alien party, copy of Certificate of Legal Capacity issued by his / her embassy in Manila;
- If annulled or divorced, machine copy of such VOID certificate or finality7
- Machine copies of couple’s PASSPORTS or government issued ID’s with home address;
- Machine copy of your Venue Reservation Contract, if already available (or to submit to us thereafter);
- Attendance to PRE-CANA seminar by our senior resident priest in our Malate office for additional costs;
- Catholic Baptismal Certificate of either parties who is a Catholic;
- Confirmation (Kumpil) Certificate of either parties who is a Catholic;
Our service rates depend on location or your preferred venue. Once we quoted you our fee for your given location, we cannot guarantee that we can still provide the same fee in the next few weeks or months or year if you cannot decide to reserve yet. We increase our service rates from time to time depending on the peso-dollar inflation, or fuel increases which also affects our commodities. Hence, we strongly encourage early signing-up or reservation.
(+63) 915 374 5663
(+63) 918 435 6873