Marriage Law Division

Our Services excellently delivered. Bravely executed. Professionally Planned.

Requirements by the Philippine Government

How to get a Marriage License

When you choose a religious wedding ceremony, you’ll be dealing with another Government: the Church Government. So be ready to comply with their “religious documentary requirements” because of the Constitutional principle of “separation of the Church and State”. The three (3) branches of the Philippine government has nothing to do with these Churches’ requirements.

Just like when you want to drive a car, the government requires you to submit basic documents i.e. age limit, etc., attend their “driving seminar” before granting you a “driver’s license”. 

  1. Birth certificate issued by the PSA;
  2. Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) from PSA;
  3. Attendance to their Family Planning & Responsible Parenthood Seminars.
  4. 2 x 2 ID pictures (colored or black and white)
  5. Affidavit of parental consent (if the bride and/or groom is 18-21 years old)
  6. Affidavit of parental advice (if the bride and/or groom is 22-25 years old)
  7. Certificate of Legal Capacity to Marry from the Embassy of the alien party/parties.
  8. Others as required by PSA or its City Council;
For other concerns i.e. annulled, divorced or complicated documents, please call BCIDP Law Group hotline at Tel.No. (+632) 8-800-3368 or +63915-3745663 or +639184356873.
Just the RIGHT People for your RIGHT Marriage Rites

Provides you the LEGAL WAY when there seems to be NO WAY

Builders of Stronger Marriages & Happier Families in the Philippines since 2013

Business Hours

9:00AM – 6:00PM

Email Us



(+63) 915 374 5663
(+63) 918 435 6873

Contact us about your Case

In our efforts to serve you better, we kindly ask that you schedule a meeting with us first before coming to our offices.

We gladly welcome you.

Strictly by appointment only

My Property Concern is about:

My Business Concern is about:

I want to know about

I want to know more information about

4 + 6 =